On this page
Application and instructions
Applications should include information about the applicant, including the expertise brought to the program:
- Letter of intent, including
- a description of study / project proposal
- Proposed in-library activities (outline of activities to be undertaken during the period of residency)
- Proposed research outputs
- Curriculum vitae
- Short biography (100 words)
- For all applicants not on sabbatic leave, two letters of recommendation should be supplied.
For doctoral students, one of these should be from the applicant’s doctoral supervisor.
Letters of recommendation should be submitted electronically directly by the referee.
- For members of academic staff, a budget should also be included