Library Research Forum
On this page
- Past Forums
- Concordia Librarians' professional and research interests
- Brown Bag Lunch Series
- Concordia Library Speaker Series
Location and Directions
The 16th Annual Research Forum will be held at the Loyola Jesuit Hall and Conference Centre, located on Concordia’s Loyola Campus in west-end Montreal.
Concordia’s Loyola campus: 7141 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal H4B 2B9
The Conference Centre is "RF" and can be reached via the main Administration Building, "AD". View AD and RF building location details on our campus map.
Getting to Loyola campus
Universite Concordia/Campus Loyola bus stop (53806) is on Sherbrooke Street West in front of the AD building.
- From Metro Vendome (orange line), take the 105 Sherbrooke, direction West.
- Bus lines: 105 Sherbrooke; 162 Westminster. Within walking distance of: 90 Saint-Jacques/Elmhurst; 51 Édouard-Montpetit.
- Walking distance from RTM (Réseau de transport métropolitan) trains via Montreal West Train Station.
Due to road construction in the west end and some rerouted access from Autoroute 20, driving will require you to plan ahead for closed exits and detours.
Parking: Parking is available on Sherbrooke and neighboring streets; be sure to check signs.