How to use COLOMBO (Interlibrary Loans)
Renewals & returns
To request a renewal once you have logged into Colombo, follow these steps:
- Click on My Requests on the left side of the screen
- Identify the item you want to renew
- Check the due date. We ask that you wait until 2-3 days before this date before requesting a renewal.
- Click on the button "Renew" to the right of the information about the request (see image below)
- You will subsequently be asked to provide a "desired due date" (format: 01 jan 2017)
- In a couple of days you should receive an email confirming or denying your request for a renewal. If confirmed, a new due date will be provided and will also appear in My Requests. If denied, please return the item by the due date. Should you need the item longer please re-request via Colombo.
- Return by the due date displayed on the label affixed to your ILL item or by the date provided upon renewal.
- Return to Webster Library or Vanier Library Circulation Desk during hours of operation.
- Ensure the label remains affixed to the item.
- Failure to return an item on time may lead to a suspension of your borrowing privileges at Concordia Library.