Temporary move of books from LB-4 to offsite storage
Which books are in storage?
- Webster Library books with call numbers: H through QA 76.79. This represents 430,000 volumes.
- The books include subjects from the following disciplines:
- Cinema, computer science, economics, education, finance, fine arts, languages, law, literature, management, mathematics, music, political science, sociology
- Webster Library oversized books will be placed in storage. These approximately 3000 volumes will include call numbers from: A through Z.
- New books purchased for Webster Library in these call number ranges (H through QA 76.79) while the Webster 4th floor (LB-4) is being renovated will be shelved at the Vanier Library on the Loyola campus.