Temporary move of books from LB-4 to offsite storage
Holds and recalls
- To request a hold or recall an item another patron has loaned out, use the Request option in the Discovery Search or the Library Catalogue.
- Items recalled by a user will have a new due date.
- 10 holds maximum: Starting March 6, the maximum number of concurrent holds for undergraduates, graduates and faculty is 10. This limit is for all library items, from any location.
- You will receive an email when your items are ready for pick-up, and they will remain available for retrieval for up to 7 days on the holds shelves, or until the "PICKUP BY" date stated in the email.
- You may want to verify that the email in your library account is correct.