Temporary move of books from LB-4 to offsite storage
How to obtain material from storage
- Note that in August books in offsite storage may be inaccessible.
- Request a hold in the Discovery Search or the Library Catalogue.
- There are no longer specific days for delivery from offsite storage. As material becomes available it will be retrieved for you.
- Should the item you have placed on hold not be located, you will receive a message within 2 weeks notifying you of this and cancelling your request. In this situation other options for obtaining an item are Interlibrary Loans or borrowing it from another university library with your BCI card.
- You will receive a “Hold Pickup Notice” when your requests are ready for you to pick-up.
- Pick-up will be possible at both Vanier and Webster Libraries.