Temporary move of books from LB-4 to offsite storage
How to obtain material from storage
- This service will be available starting on January 9, 2017 until the books are returned to Webster Library.
- Request a hold in the Discovery Search or the Library Catalogue.
- Delivery of requests for books in storage takes place twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Hold requests made by noon (12PM) the day before a delivery day should arrive the next day. An additional day will be required if your pick-up location is Vanier Library.
- A request made at noon on a Monday should arrive the next day, i.e. Tuesday (Wednesday if Vanier Library is the pick-up location).
- A request made at 4pm on a Monday should arrive on the following Friday (the following Monday if Vanier Library is the pick-up location).
- Should the item you have placed on hold not be located, you will receive a message within 2 weeks notifying you of this and cancelling your request. In this situation other options for obtaining an item are Interlibrary Loan or borrowing it from another university library with your BCI card.
- You will receive a “Hold Pickup Notice” when your requests are ready for you to pick-up.
- Pick-up will be possible at both Vanier and Webster Libraries.