On this page
Here are possible solutions to problems you may have when accessing databases from home:
If you get a Login Error page, something may be wrong with your student record. Problems may include:
- Unpaid library fines
- Not registered for any courses this semester
Bad request/Error messages
Try following these steps if you encounter problems accessing a page:
- Open your page in your browser's private or incognito mode
- Clear your browsing history and cache (Chrome keyboard shortcut: CTRL+SHIFT+DEL)
- Close all your navigation windows
- Reopen your browser to begin again
Try using a different browser. For example, if you are having trouble accessing a database while using Internet Explorer, try using Firefox instead.
If you are using Internet Explorer, try resetting your security settings.
Try accessing other databases to see if the problem persists with other databases. If the problem only occurs with the one database you are trying to access, contact a librarian.