On this page
All Concordia users need a netname to do the following:
- To log onto library computers
- To access the wireless network
- To access electronic resources
- To log into My Library Account to
- Renew items online
- Book a study room
- Put a hold request on items
If you are not from the Concordia community, please see information regarding guest accounts. The Concordia netname account is administrated by Concordia University IT Services. Library staff will do their best to help you with any netname problems, but you may need to refer to IT Services' webpage about the MyConcordia portal and netnames or contact Concordia IT Services directly.
All Concordia users need a Library barcode and PIN in order to:
- Submit requests for interlibrary loans through COLOMBO
Other library services can be accessed using your Concordia netname.
All non-Concordia users need identification (name, barcode number appearing on your Concordia ID card, Library PIN) in order to: