On this page
Getting started with flatbed scanners
Reserve a scanner
There is no cost for using the flatbed scanners.
The scanners are subject to the Concordia Library Reservation Policy:
- Flatbed scanners must be reserved using the Library Booking System.
- Patrons who have reserved a scanner will always have priority.
- Scanners may be reserved for up to 2 consecutive hours and may be reserved up to 21 days in advance.
- If the person who booked the scanner does not claim it on time, the reservation will be cancelled after a 15-minute grace period.
- If the scanner is left unattended for longer than 30 minutes, the reservation may be cancelled.
- A maximum of 1 scanner can be booked per person per day, with a maximum of 3 scanners booked per person per week.