Country Reports & Profiles
On this page
Country Reports: Government Resources
- Access is Restricted to Concordia Users
- Energy Information Administration, U.S.: Country Analysis Briefs The EIA, an agency of the U.S. Department of Energy, provides policy-neutral data, forecasts, and analyses regarding energy and its interaction with the economy and the environment.
- Library of Congress, U.S:
- Country Studies: Electronic versions of detailed studies on 101 nations prepared by the U.S. Department of the Army published from 1986 to 1998. Includes a description and analysis of the historical setting, geography, society, economy, political system, foreign policy, and national security of each country.
- Country Profiles: Recent, brief information on a country's historical background, geography, society, economy, transportation and telecommunications, government and politics, and national security.
- U.S. Department of State: Background Notes: Provides facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, and foreign relations of independent states, some dependencies and Areas of Special Sovereignty. Includes current Notes and links to previous editions back to 1990.
- U.S. Department of State: Country Reports on Terrorism: Yearly report on the international terrorist threat with country information back to 2004 (information on terrorism for previous years).