Wikipedian in residence program
On this page
- Bachelor’s degree with an additional 3 years work- or education-related experience.
- Experience with one or more of: Wikipedia editing, contributing to the Wikimedia commons, Wikidata projects. Experience providing training for one of these is an asset.
- Knowledge of the open movement, including open education, open pedagogy, open access, open science, open scholarship, and creative commons licensing.
- Familiarity with and interest in digital literacy initiatives in higher education and the broader community.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and delivering small projects with multiple partners is preferred.
- Oral and written fluency in English is essential. Oral fluency in French and basic written French are assets.
Updated: Thursday 14 May 2020