Video booking service
To support the use of videos for teaching at Concordia, Faculty members may request to book a video recording that is in the Library's collection or, where possible, in another collection.
Booking videos in the Library's collection
Faculty members in good standing can initiate a booking requests. Teaching assistants may also make a booking for a course being taught at Concordia
Submit a request to the appropriate library by e-mail or in person:
* For in person requests, please fill out the Video Booking Form
- Available formats: streaming video, DVDs, VHS and Beta cassettes, U-matic tapes and video disks
- Information on how to find DVDs and videos in Sofia
- The Library does not supply equipment for in-class use
- Bookings should be made at least 7 days prior to the pickup date (we cannot, however, guarantee availability for the date requested)
- No limits on the number of items that can be booked
It is the user's responsibility to ensure that their use of the video – whether from Concordia Library's collection or elsewhere – adheres to the Canadian Copyright Act. For more information, see Concordia's Copyright Guidelines for Instructors, and Policy on Copyright Compliance.