On this page
- Concordia Writing Assistance Programme: offers peer writing assistance programs.
- Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science Writing Skills Requirement.
- Placement Tests & Composition(Department of English).
- Technical Writing and Communication (ENCS 282/5821)
- Specific Types of Writings - Advice on Academic Writing, University of Toronto
- Common Types of Writing Assignments - Writing Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- On-Line Writing Lab (OWL)
- Writing Guides (by Disciplines) - Colorado State University
- The Art of Grantsmanship - Jacob Kraicer at University of Toronto
- Guide for Writing a Funding Proposal - S. Joseph Levine at Michigan State University
- How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography - Concordia Libraries
- How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography - Reference Department, Instruction, Research, and Information Services (IRIS), Cornell University Library
- Writing an Annotated Bibliography - New College Writing Centre, University of Toronto
- Application Essays - University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Writing the Personal Statement - Purdue University Online Writing Lab
- How to Write a Book Report and a Book Review - Concordia Libraries
- Critical Reviews on Nonfiction Works - Writing Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- How to Write a Book Review - Dalhousie University Libraries
- Common Errors in English - Paul Brians at Washington State University
- Guide to Grammar and Style - Jack Lynch at Rutgers University