On this page
SciFinder Scholar: web version
NOTE: Individual Registration is required for the web version of SciFinder
- SciFinder's web-based user registration form allows you to create your own SciFinder username and password. After the form is complete, CAS sends an e-mail with instructions for completing the registration process.
- The registration process requires a university e-mail.
- Complete instructions on how to get a university email are at http://www.concordia.ca/it/services/email-for-students-office-365.html.
- Once you have your Concordia email address, register for your SciFinder username and password here.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- I will not share my username and password with any other person.
- I will search only for myself and not for others or other organizations.
- I will not use any automated program or script for extracting or downloading CAS data, or any other systematic retrieval of data.
- I may retain a maximum of 5,000 Records at any given time for personal use or to share within a Project team for the duration of the Project.
- My organization's SciFinder License and the CAS Information Use Policies apply to my use of SciFinder.
- I will contact my SciFinder Key Contact if I have questions.
Concordia's Key Contact for SciFinder Scholar:
514-848-2424 ext. 5237
For technical assistance contact:
Concordia Library Systems Office