We can help!
Support for your thesis/dissertation
- RefWorks: Organize references and prepare bibliographies for your thesis/dissertation (export/import instructions)
- Copyright Guide for Thesis Preparation
- Research Data Management Guide
- Interlibrary loans (COLOMBO)
- Borrow directly from other university libraries (BCI card)
Consult a librarian
Schedule a consultation with your subject librarian (see the subject guides for contact information).
You may also want to explore...
- Attend a GradProSkills workshop offered by a librarian or review the course materials
- Use RefWorks to organize references and prepare bibliographies (export/import instructions)
- Consult the Copyright Guide for Thesis Preparation
- Review previous theses from students your department in Spectrum, or worldwide in other research repositories
- For materials you can't find at Concordia, use a BCI card to borrow from other Quebec libraries, suggest a purchase or submit a request via Interlibrary Loan
- When you're ready to submit your thesis, review the instructions for how to prepare your thesis for deposit in Spectrum and how to deposit your thesis in Spectrum
- Meet with your librarian for additional advice and help
The best place to start is a Subject Guide created by a librarian with recommended resources such as databases, background sources, how-to guides, websites, and more. In some cases, there are even Course Guides with tips for your specific class.
Other places to look: