Interlibrary loans (Colombo)
On this page
Description of service
- Interlibrary loans (ILL), via Colombo, allows you to access material not available at Concordia University Library. This service attempts to obtain the research materials you need from other libraries, either in Quebec, Canada or abroad.
- In most cases articles and book chapters will be delivered to you electronically.
- Hard copy items can be picked up at the Circulation Desks of both Vanier and Webster Libraries.
- There are no restrictions on what you can request (ex: book, article, video, microfilm, etc.), but currently we are unable to borrow books in electronic format.
- ILL is a free service, but there is a cost to the Library. Please keep this in mind when making requests and refrain from making multiple requests for the same item.
- For additional information see the Interlibrary Loans FAQ .
Updated: Wednesday 16 September 2020