COLOMBO (Interlibrary Loans)
On this page
Use COLOMBO to place Interlibrary loan requests and get books, journal articles, media and more from other libraries within Canada or around the world. Most articles are delivered to you electronically.
COLOMBO can be used to:
- search multiple library collections simultaneously
- create interlibrary loan requests
- track the status of your requests
- Please note that messages you receive from Colombo via email will now have firstname.lastname@example.org as the originating email. This means that you can no longer press “reply” to an email from the Interlibrary Loans office. You must instead address your replies to email@example.com. This information will also be provided in all emails you receive from Interlibrary Loans.
Place an interlibrary loan requestLog in to COLOMBO
COLOMBO currently doesn't accept NetName login. Instructions for logging in:
- User ID = barcode number from your Concordia ID card
- Password = Library PIN
- Authentication service = Concordia
Request a PDF of an article in our collection
Need an article from Concordia's collection scanned and sent to you?Use Article Delivery
Privacy & technical information
Your use of the COLOMBO database is conditional upon your consent to provide your e-mail and name which will be stored in the COLOMBO system. The COLOMBO database is currently supported by the vendor on a server located in the U.S.
After you sign in to COLOMBO, your name and e-mail are transmitted securely (using SSL) from the Library circulation system to create your COLOMBO account, allowing you to use the COLOMBO system right away.
Browser compatability: COLOMBO is compatible with Internet Explorer for Windows versions 7.0 or higher and Firefox 2.0 or higher. For Macs, it is compatible with IE version 5.2 (Mac OS) and higher and Safari 2.0 (Mac OS X) and higher.
More information is available on how to use COLOMBO.