NOTE: Individual Registration is required in order to access SciFindern, Analytical Methods, or Formulus
Registering for an account using the instructions below, means that you will have access to all three products (SciFindern, Analytical Methods, Formulus) using the same username and password.
- SciFinder's web-based user registration form allows you to create your own SciFinder username and password. After the form is complete, CAS sends an e-mail with instructions for completing the registration process.
- The registration process requires a university e-mail.
- Complete instructions on how to get a university email are at https://www.concordia.ca/it/services/email-for-students-office-365.html.
- Once you have your Concordia email address, register for your SciFinder username and password here.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- I am a current faculty, staff or officially registered student of the university.
- I will only use SciFinder® for my own academic research.
- I will not use SciFinder® for commercial research or for organizations other than my university.
- I will not share my unique username or password with others.
- I will not use an automated script.
- I will not store more than 5,000 electronic records at any time.
Concordia's Key Contact for SciFinder:
514-848-2424 ext. 5237
For technical assistance contact:
Concordia Library Systems Office