Services for the external community
The Library is open for browsing and using materials onsite. See our library hours at our two locations, Webster Library on the downtown campus and Vanier Library on the Loyola campus. Library services (computer access, borrowing accounts, etc.) will re-start on December 6, 2021. Due to licensing restrictions, the external community does not have access to Concordia's online resources from off campus.
- How to create a Library account and information about borrowing privileges.
- How to create a Guest account for access to desktop computers in Webster Library and Vanier Library (note that proof of address will be required for access to library computers).
- Services for alumni.
- Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec offers an excellent collection of online resources
- Browse Spectrum, Concordia University's open access research repository
- Open Access (free) resources
- Open (free) educational resources