How to set up Google Scholar to find resources available at Concordia
On this page
Setting Google Scholar preferences
- Go to Google Scholar
- Click on Settings in the top menu.
- Select Library Links from the left hand column
- In the search box, type "Concordia University Libraries"
- Make sure the checkbox next to Concordia University Libraries - Find it @ Concordia is selected
- Click on Save
- A link to Find it @ Concordia should now appear next to those citations that are available electronically from the Libraries
In addition to the link that may appear next to the citation's title, a Find it @ Concordia link may also appear on the bottom of a citation. This indicates that although we may not have the specific citation in our electronic holdings, we might have other issues of the same journal in electronic and/or print format.
Remember that Google Scholar is a free web tool -- the Find it @ Concordia link may not always be reliable and effective. It is always a good idea to search in the library catalogue to verify whether or an item you are looking for truly is or is not available at Concordia: