On this page
- Concordia Writing Assistance Programme: offers peer writing assistance programs.
- Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science Writing Skills Requirement.
- Placement Tests & Composition (Department of English).
- Technical Writing and Communication (ENCS 282/5821)
Ressources en français | French writing guides
- TAURROT - Trousse d'aide universitaire pour la recherche, la rédaction et l'organisation du travail, Université de Hearst
- Specific Types of Writings - Advice on Academic Writing, University of Toronto
- Online Writing Lab (OWL)
- Writing Guides (by Disciplines) - Colorado State University
- The Art of Grantsmanship - Jacob Kraicer at University of Toronto
- Guide for Writing a Funding Proposal - S. Joseph Levine at Michigan State University
- How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography - Concordia Library
- How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography - Reference Department, Instruction, Research, and Information Services (IRIS), Cornell University Library
- Writing an Annotated Bibliography - New College Writing Centre, University of Toronto
- Writing the Personal Statement - Purdue University Online Writing Lab
- How to Write a Book Report and a Book Review - Concordia Library
- How to Write a Book Review - Dalhousie University Libraries
- Antidote software - installed on computers in VL-122 and on LB-3
- Guide to Grammar and Style - Jack Lynch at Rutgers University
For ESL (English as second language) students:
Updated: Tuesday 13 April 2021