On this page
- How to borrow
- External CD/DVD drives
- Whiteboard markers and erasers
- Visual aid keyboard
- Portable standing desks
How to borrow
All accessories listed on this page are available for 8-hour loans. If borrowed less than 8 hours before closing of Circulation/Loans service desks they can be kept overnight.
- Webster Library Loans & Returns desk - Service hours
- Vanier Library Circulation Services desk - Service hours
Fines are $1 per hour for material returned late.
For availability, click on an item below.
- HDMI to Mini DisplayPort, Micro USB and USB type C adapters (for devices without an HDMI port - particularly for connecting to screens in group study room).
- Apple 30-pin to VGA adapters.
- Headphones with audio jacks for use with a laptop, tablet, VCR, DVD player, CD player or other equipment.
Two models are available: Casio Model fx-300MS and Sharp Model EL-531XGB.
Find out how to use a scientific calculator from Concordia's Department of Mathematics and Statistics.
External CD/DVD drives (R R/W) with USB connectors.
Whiteboard markers and erasers
Packs of 4 whiteboard markers and a whiteboard eraser (can be used with mobile whiteboards on wheels and whiteboards in group study rooms).
Visual aid keyboard
A Visual aid keyboard is a computer keyboard with colour-contrasted, large-sized letters/numbers on the buttons or keys, making it easier to read and help reduce eye strain for individuals with visual impairments. Available at Vanier Library only.
Portable standing desks
Easy to fold and carry, these desks allow you to work while standing up. The desks were purchased with the support of the Library Services Fund, which is funded by undergraduate students.
For more information about these desks, including a video on how to set them up, see the following link: http://oristand.co.