Library Study Space Booking
On this page
Booking a study spaceBook a library study space
- You are required to reserve your space in advance using an online booking system and present your Concordia ID and booking confirmation email to a security agent.
- To be authorized to book a seat, you must first complete the mandatory training COVID-19 Safety Training. You only need to do this once. After completing the training, you will be able to access the Library booking system the following day. Thereafter you will be able to book anytime.
- Study spaces can be reserved for a full day. You may arrive, depart and re-enter the library at any time the day of your reservation.
- Given the curfew, the reading rooms will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance, and on the same day of the reservation until 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 1 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- There is a maximum of 7 reservations in a 7-day period.
- If you no longer require a study space, you can cancel your reservation by using the link provided in the confirmation email.
- Webster seating is currently limited to 150 seats, in one of 4 reading rooms on LB-2.
- Vanier Library seating is currently limited to 50 seats on VL-1.
- For reservations at Webster Library, select your reading room when you make the reservation.
- When you arrive at the Library, you must go to the room specified in your reservation. You may choose a seat, but you may not change seats or move the chairs.
Updated: Monday 12 April 2021