On this page
No food please
Beverages are permitted if in spill-proof containers; however, food is allowed only in designated areas.
Reservation policy for study rooms
- Rooms can be reserved online via the Concordia Library Booking System
- Rooms are meant to be used by groups who need to discuss Concordia related courses and projects.
- Rooms are for people affiliated with Concordia University (current students, staff and faculty).
- Priority use is given to those who have booked the room.
- Empty rooms may be used without prior booking, however; they must be vacated if a group with a valid booking arrives.
- Bookings become invalid if the room is not claimed within the first 15 minutes. After the first 15 minutes, the booking becomes invalid if at any point the room is left unoccupied.
- Rooms may be reserved for up to three (3) consecutive hours.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 14 days in advance.
- A maximum of one (1) room can be booked per person per day.
- A maximum of three (3) Group Study Rooms can be booked per person per week.
- Individuals cannot claim group study room bookings. A minimum of two (2) people affiliated with Concordia are required to use a room. If there is only one person using a room, they may be asked to leave. This does not apply to students with disabilities.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel reservations for maintenance or other unforeseen circumstances.