Library Study Space Booking
On this page
Health & safety information
- Procedure masks (surgical masks) are mandatory everywhere in the Library, even when seated.
- Public Health signage and traffic flow signs are posted.
- Seating configurations are arranged 2 metres apart.
- Study spaces are sanitized between reservation blocks.
- Supplies are provided to clean your space before and after use.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance and exit of the Library.
- For COVID-19 contact tracing purposes, you are required to verify/update the phone number you provided to the University at https://campus.concordia.ca > Personal Information > Phone Numbers.
Updated: Monday 12 April 2021