Indigenous Student Librarian program
On this page
Features of the two-year program include:
- A part-time paid position in the Concordia University Library (Webster Library or Vanier Library). The position entails a guarantee of 15 hours of work per week from September to April and 30 hours per week from May to August for both years. The rate of pay is currently $21.20 + 4% vacation.
- Master’s degree tuition and student fees waived by either McGill University or Université de Montréal.
- Supervision and mentorship by professional librarians.
- Access to all support services for Indigenous students at either McGill University or Université de Montréal.
- Support from the Otsenhákta Student Centre at Concordia University.
- Possibility to attend one conference related to indigenous librarianship, such as the International Indigenous Librarians’ Forum.
Updated: Tuesday 11 May 2021