Flatbed scanner guide
On this page
Reserving a flatbed scanner
There is no cost for using the flatbed scanners.
The scanners are subject to the Concordia Library Reservation Policy:
- Flatbed scanners must be reserved using the Library Booking System.
- Patrons who have reserved a scanner will always have priority.
- Scanners may be reserved for up to 2 consecutive hours and may be reserved up to 21 days in advance.
- If the person who booked the scanner does not claim it on time, the reservation will be cancelled after a 15-minute grace period.
- If the scanner is left unattended for longer than 30 minutes, the reservation may be cancelled.
- A maximum of 1 scanner can be booked per person per day, with a maximum of 3 scanners booked per person per week.
In addition to standard Library software, the scanner workstations also have Adobe PhotoShop and Adobe Acrobat Pro. Scanning stations are self-serve, but the Library has many books on how to use PhotoShop and Acrobat.
Flatbed scanner locations
VL-1 (VL-1 map)
1 scanner near the library entrance
VL-2 (VL-2 map)
1 scanner inside the entrance near the main stairwell
LB-3 (W305-001, W305-002, W305-003) (LB-3 map)
3 scanners in the northwest (de Maisonneuve / MacKay) corner of the Library