Course reserves for instructors
On this page
Access to course material in Moodle
All digital readings posted in the Library's Course Reserves system will be accessible through a link (i.e. "View course readings") in your Moodle course. Instructors can use this link to add or modify content. Students can use this link to access their course readings.
A small number of courses will not automatically display the Course Reserves "View course readings" link, but it is easy for instructors to add it:
- In the upper right-hand corner, turn editing on.
- Go to the Add A Block section
- Select Course Reserves from the list of options
- The page will refresh and the block will be added. In the upper right-hand corner, turn the editing off.
- You can click on "View course readings" to add, modify, or delete course readings.